The ICEMI offers an opportuity in bringing together academics, researchers, practitioners and students. The multi-disciplinary participants will discuss new issues and discover latest development and trends in Management, Education & Social Science.
or Pre-recorded Video Presentation
Powered by ZOOM (www.zoom.us)
October 12, 2021 (Tuesday)
Here are the Important Dates
Paper Submission Deadline:- 7th September 2021
Last Date for Registration:- 17th September 2021
Conference Date:- 12th October 2021
Proceeding Publication & Conference Associated Journals:
All abstracts accepted for presentation in this conference will be Double Peer Blind Reviewed and will be published in the conference proceeding with an ISBN.
Publication Opportunity in Conference Associated Journals:
All papers of this conference will also be reviewed jointly by the Conference review panel and respective Journal reviewing teams. All the selected authors will be offered for publication in our associated journal (free of cost) or SCOPUS (Elsevier), Web of Science™ Core Collection, ESCI indexed associated journals (paid) subject to the compliance with journal’s guidelines, terms and conditions. The associated journals will publish the selected articles in their special/regular issues dedicated for this conference.
International Journal Publication in SCOPUS (Elsevier), Web of Science™ Core Collection, ESCI indexed Journals on the request by the author. In such case, it may take 4 to 6 months for the review and publication process. It can be higher than the mentioned dates (more than 6 months) if the queue for publication is long at the Publisher side.
The Peer Review & other indexing Conference associated International Journals takes minimum 25 to 45 days to complete the review process and publication after the conference, and may be delayed sometimes as it depends upon the publisher based on upcoming issues.
NOTE: Paper containing plag must be removed before sending it for publication. We also offer Proofreading, Article Modification, Journal formatting, Plagiarism removal service for manuscripts.
International Conference on Education and Management Innovation (ICEMI 2021) is the premier forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in the fields of theoretical, experimental, and applied Education and Management Innovation. The conference will bring together leading researchers, engineers and scientists in the domain of interest from around the world. Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
Education: Theory of Education | Assertive and Assistive Educational Technology | Comparative Education | Counseling | Cultural Literacy | Curriculum Studies | Distance Education | Early Education | Educational Change | Educational Policy | Planning and Practice | Educational Psychology | Education and Public Policy | Educational Research and Statistics | E-learning, Health Education | Tertiary Education | Innovative Education | Information & Library Science | International Exchange Programs | Language Education | Liberal Education | Mathematics Education | Medical Education | Physical Education | Science Education | Secondary Education | Special Education and Technology Education
Management: Advertising Management Customer | Advertising, Sales Promotion & Public relations | Business Management | Consumer Behavior | Critical Management | Customer Relationship Management | Expense Management | Financial Management | Foresight Management | Information System Management | Information Technology Management | Insurance Management | International Marketing | Investment Management | Market Strategies | Market Structure & Pricing | Marketing Management | Marketing Theory & Applications | Operations Management | Organizational Behavior & Human | Project Management | Public Administration | Quality Management | Relationship Marketing | Resource Management | Strategic Management | Tax Management | Hospitality & Tourism Management
In the first instance we require everyone who wishes to submit their work to the conference to submit an abstract describing the proposed paper, work in progress, presentation etc. The abstract submission form will guide you through the process but we recommend you read the call for papers first to ensure you select the correct track and submission type.
ONLINE ABSTRACT SUBMISSION : CLICK HERE
Download Sample Paper Format
Submitting an Abstract:
- The maximum word limit for the abstract is 150-350 words.
- Extended Abstract (800-1500 words) Should include Introduction, Objectives, Methodology, Results, Discussion/Conclusion, and Recommendations with related references to be included in the proceedings of the EPRF Conference.
- Your submission should be submitted in English.
- We encourage you to send informative abstract (complete abstract) which is a compendious summary of a paper’s substance including its background, purpose, methodology, results, and conclusion.
- Please send in a brief biography together with the Abstract.
- Prospective authors are invited to submit full text papers including abstract, keywords, introduction, methodology, result description, tables, figures and references.
- Before submitting your paper, please ensure that it has been carefully read for typographical and grammatical errors. If English is not your first language, have your paper proof-read by an English speaking person. Papers will be returned if the standard of English is not considered to be good enough for publication.
- All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical.
- Articles submitted to the Conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Manuscripts should follow the style of the Conference and are subject to both review and editing.
- For Scopus, Web of Science, ESCI, SCI, SCIE indexed journal is 6 pages (4500 to 8000 words), including all figures, tables, and references. Extra pages will be charged USD 50 per page.
- One regular registration (International Indexed Journal) is 5-8 pages, including all figures, tables, and references. Extra pages will be charged USD 5 per page.
All delegates are requested to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the account detail and to make the payment. Once the payment confirmation is received we will send you a confirmation of registration.
|Conference Presentation||80 USD|
|Publication Opportunity (Optional)|
|Google Scholar, IC, CrossRef, DOAJ||70 USD|
|SCOPUS/ESCI indexed journals||Depending upon each journal's policy*|
- Over-the-counter Bank transfer: Account information will be informed if required.
Authors are invited to submit abstract/ full paper using the On-line Submission System ,any problems about the submissions,please contact : email@example.com. The submitted paper should contain a sufficient summary of the paper and outline of goals, results and conclusion, including conveying sufficient understanding when read in isolation from the paper.
Paper acceptance criteria
*Papers that do not contain an original research contribution will be rejected. Papers that are so badly written as not to be understandable will be rejected, as well as papers where authors engage in extensive self-plagiarism. All submitted papers will go through a double-blind reviewing process by at least two reviewers drawn from the chairs of committees.
No refunds will be issued for any reason. Please take this into consideration before complete the payment.
The organizer committee issue certificates for each submission that complete the registration. Best paper and best presentation awards, along-with additional certificate is allocated for best paper.
Virtual/Online Presentation Types
- Author can directly present paper through Video Conferencing (ZOOM/Skype).
- Author can record their Presentation and can share through E-mail/WhatsApp.
- Author(s), those fail to attend the conference can send the power point presentation of maximum 10 slides.
Dr. Ahmed A. ElngarAssistant Professor,
Beni-Suef University, Egypt
Dr. Hoang Anh Tuan
Vice Dean, Ho Chi Minh city University of Transport,
Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam